The Full school uniform should be worn during the school day unless permission is given otherwise.
The Junior uniforn (1st, 2nd and 3rd years)
- School approved grey pinafore with school crest or approved school trousers.
- Blue gingham blouse.
- School approved airforce blue jumper with blue crest.
- Black tights.
- Black shoes.
Senior Uniform (Transition year, 5th and 6th year)
- School approved check skirt.
- White Blouse.
- School approved airforce blue jumper with school crest.
- Navy tights.
- Navy shoes.
- During cold weather a white tee shirt or polo neck jumper may be worn under the school blouse.
- In the interest of safety, students should wear shoes with low heels. No sandals, mules, sling back shoes or boots are to be worn at any times.
- Selected styles of school uniform shoes are available in local shops by arrangement with school.
The school P.E Uniform (must be worn during PE class)
- Grey hooded tracksuit top (school approved with crest)
- Royal blue t-shirt (school approved with school logo)
- A plain navy tracksuit bottom (No branded tracksuit bottoms are accepted)
Students not wearing the official school uniform and who do not report to the designated school uniform co-ordinator will be subject to school sanctions.